…with getting on.
- Today I’m doing my bit for mental health awareness in Scotland. I’m travelling to Edinburgh (all by myself on the train; driving was a step too far!) for a photo shoot. This is all part of a mental health campaign I discovered through See Me Scotland. I’ll provide you with more details once I actually know anything!
- I went to a church service all by myself on Sunday night. I’d only been to that particular church once before, with Lovely Boyfriend, so it was Quite-A-Big-Deal for me to manage on my own.
- I drove into Dundee on Monday (again, by myself) for mediation session #1 with The Ex-Hubby.
- I didn’t kill The Ex-Hubby.
- I’m looking after Mad Mutt for Lovely Boyfriend. Will try to get a photo for Friday. She sheds copious amounts of hair for me to clean up each day, but is great company when I’m feeling blue.
- Saved the best for last. Learnt how to ride a bike without falling off. Lovely Boyfriend even has video proof. Have finally passed that childhood milestone at the grand-old age of nearly 34. My next task is to tackle steering the damn thing in a vaguely straight line….