1. Not kicking your girlfriend into the spare room for coughing violently all night.
2. Spontaneous hugs from The Porglets.
3. Asking to read your son’s girlfriend’s book, even when it’s not your usual genre.
4. Friends giving you hugs even when you’re full of the cold.
5. Talking positively about your daughter’s book in front of other people.
There are many bad things in life and it’s easy to get caught up in dissecting the unfriendly comments people have made, and slating the things people are/aren’t prepared to do. It’s very easy to feel bad about life and everyone in it, even before mixing depression/BPD etc into the situation.
Sometimes it helps to remember the nice stuff.